How to pick better Meta-title, Tags and etc.

Hello,

I'm working on a 14,000 Products website and I'm stuck on the SEO part. 

Meta-title, Meta-keywords, Meta-description and Tags (x,y,z...). 

How can I pick better words and  can I use the same information on each field. Or does it have to be different. Dose any one know a good video or website that can help me.

Thanks

Natebc

in all reality, meta keywords are kaput (not used) and are no longer option in 1.6.  so one less thing to worry about.

if left alone meta title will use the product name automatically

that leaves meta description, with that many products I would find module or hire in paid section someone to copy your 'short' product description into this field.  (note limit to 160)

in all reality, meta keywords are kaput (not used) and are no longer option in 1.6.  so one less thing to worry about.

if left alone meta title will use the product name automatically

that leaves meta description, with that many products I would find module or hire in paid section someone to copy your 'short' product description into this field.  (note limit to 160)

Hi El-Patron,

Thanks to the info. For the Meta Description can I use the same info like:

"Find 14,000 Products at low prices"

Or do I use the Products Description?

Natebc

product description...but I am no SEO expert unless you want to multiplex single content by country without duplicate content penalty...then I'm the go to SEO  expert. :)

Hi,

I'm going to look for some one on odesk.com but with 14,000 items (lines) on a CSV file, What should I offer (US Dollar)?

Natebc

Hi,

I'm going to look for some one on odesk.com but with 14,000 items (lines) on a CSV file, What should I offer (US Dollar)?

Natebc

I would think if you are using csv file that it might be simpler to use something like excel formula to copy short description  to meta description.  I  don't know odesk,  you can always post  here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/235-job-offers/