[SOLVED] How to change disponibility text?

Hello,

I am currently working on a website using prestashop 1.5.5.0 and i would like to ask how can i change the text for the disponibility of the product? The website can be found here. I would like to change the text which is highlighted in the attached image.

Can you help me find the source file in which the text can be edited?

Thank you in advance!

Levi

post-770487-0-13740800-1395991900_thumb.png

To add a link at this place you must put it directly in your code by modifying your product.tpl.

Can u give me the specific code that I need to enter? I would like my text to be something like this:

TEXT TEXT LINK TEXT. Can this be done by modifying the product.tpl? And if yes can u give me a code for it please?

It should be something like that :

<span id="availability_value"{if $product->quantity <= 0} class="warning_inline"{/if}>{if $product->quantity <= 0}{if $allow_oosp}{$product->available_later}{else}{l s='TEXT'} {l s='TEXT'} <a>LINK</a> {l s='TEXT'} {/if}{else}{$product->available_now}{/if}</span>	

It can only be done by modifying the product tpl ;)

I entered the line u wrote above. As effect of the line in the product.tpl, the text entered from in the code in the tag {l s=' '} will not be displayed in the webpage. Instead, the same old text as before is displayed (the one set from the back office of the Presta Shop)