65 modules to update?

When I opened the modules section in the admin panel I notice there where 65 modules to be updated.

I have a few questions

Did anyone applied the updates?  

If so did it break anything? (Like some previous updates)

And last, 

I will apply these update but before I am backing up everything DB and website.  I can't afford to have to restart everything....  again  Thus my last question

Is there a way to not apply these update?

I was having same messages, Im update all and without problems. I dont know why until you update a module you cannot modify and change the configurations.

Br

Felix

I do agree with you and I will also add, why do we need to update.  I was reading a post that some users want to stay with 1.5.x.x.So why force them to update??????

We should have the choice to update or not, and also have the option to use the module the way it is even if we don't want to update.

Any thoughts?

I was having same messages, Im update all and without problems. I dont know why until you update a module you cannot modify and change the configurations.

Br

Felix

How did you update them all? Did you click "Upgrade" one at a time, or is there a way to update all at once?

After doing the update the facebook module is not working anymore.

I will see what I can do in order to get it back.  

At least this seem to be the only problem for now and worst case scenario, I will bring back the old module.