[solved] 1.6.0 stable ? full of error

Rmcs

after I update from 1.5 to 1.6,
  now I can not access the module menu BO

when I walk in modules appear..

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Module:
Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 308192 bytes)

are times and throughout the site stops and I can not access

I roll back to 1.5

and now make a few changes to the website to look more commercial

• Prestashop version: 1.6.0.5
  • PHP version: 5.3.23
  • MySQL version: 5.1.72-cll
  • Free space: 282.06 GB
  • Total space: 458.45 GB
  • max_execution_time = 30
  • memory_limit = 256M

im not sure whats going on. I have it on a test server and almost done with a full site when (for the 4th time) everything breaks. The top menu is no longer dropping down, the slider is not sliding and anything else that shold be responsive is broken. I cant put my finger on what just happened. all i know is i am forced to uninstall the theme all together and reinstall it to get everything working again. 

Anyone else have this issue?

im not sure whats going on. I have it on a test server and almost done with a full site when (for the 4th time) everything breaks. The top menu is no longer dropping down, the slider is not sliding and anything else that shold be responsive is broken. I cant put my finger on what just happened. all i know is i am forced to uninstall the theme all together and reinstall it to get everything working again. 

Anyone else have this issue?

what theme are you using?  It does not look to be 1.6 compliant...1.6 now loads all java at bottom, for non-compliant themes...this will cause unpredictable results..

also this would have been better in new topic as it's not related to original topic.