[SOLVED] Customer referral program not working on Prestashop 1.6.0.5

ALMAJ

On my installation it works. Have you checked the module is hooked to displayCustomerAccount?

It worked, I did'n  think of that, my first reaction was: Yeah prestashop 1.6 is a broken baby! :P

the question is why did the "Customer referral program" module unhooked from there?

do I have a bad prestashop 1.6 installation?

anyways thanks for the solution vansrv7, I will mark this topic as solved.

Regards

You're welcome!

I found a lot of strange issues with hooks on PS 1.6

I spend a couple of days to have the images on the right of the home slider.. I received a lot of suggestions but no one worked...at the end the problem was that the module was not hooked to the right place (same with the banner on top of the header).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

hi,

i found out some problem with the referral program module.

1) the voucher only auto create and send the the new "referral customer" but the exiting customer "referrer" did not have it.

2) if i would like to set mini order amount for the each referral voucher, as default, how can i set? now i just can adj the voucher once it was creata

please help!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was looking into this today and I found that customers are not getting any discounts when referring and neither are those they refer.

I created an account, with a fictional completed (delivered) order, then created another referred by them, neither is getting any discount when logging into the site.

So, even though this thread is about it not displaying (it is displaying for my customers) it might not even be working for you when it does display. You need to check this yourself when you finally get it showing for customers as I have a feeling the problems with this module are much bigger than it simply not showing.