Why is taking so long from click on "I confirm my order" (Urgent)

kkmixs

When i click on Confirm order it take around 10 to 20 seconds to confirm the order.Every other page on my website loads pretty fast, I wonder what is the reason for this one to load so slow and how to make it faster?

Really sometimes i click the confirm tab two to three times to make sure that order is confirm.

I am facing this problem since my prestashop 1.4 and it is still present in prestashop 1.6.

But this time Prestashop 1.6 is taking more time around 20 second to confirm my order.

Please visit my website and add the free product from free category at the top and check it out yourself.

Username: [email protected]

password: 123456

post-321915-0-37657300-1395849964_thumb.jpg

Edited by kkmixs (see edit history)

hello

no matter what payment method you use? 

it always takes about 20 seconds?

No, if i use paypal or cheque then it take around 4 to 5 second only and you will find the the some thing processing is going on.

But if i confirm the free order then it take around 20 seconds and it seem that you have not click on confirm button unless you click for 4 to 5 times.

confirm button work after clicking 5 times in case of free order.

please help me and you can check it your self using above creditinial

• 4 months later...

When i click on Confirm order it take around 10 to 20 seconds to confirm the order.Every other page on my website loads pretty fast, I wonder what is the reason for this one to load so slow and how to make it faster?

Really sometimes i click the confirm tab two to three times to make sure that order is confirm.

I am facing this problem since my prestashop 1.4 and it is still present in prestashop 1.6.

But this time Prestashop 1.6 is taking more time around 20 second to confirm my order.

Please visit my website and add the free product from free category at the top and check it out yourself.

Username: [email protected]

password: 123456

attachicon.gifCapture copy.jpg

Having same problem for payment method bank transfer or cheque, COD etc..  any fixed for that?

Hi Vekia, having this lag on confirm order and to home page cart pop up.. when i click add to cart.. it take more than 6 second or more for the cart popup appear to say " successfully added.. continue shopping or proceed checkout"

Any idea where the problem is? I j7st send you the url in PM.

Thanks