prestashop category problem

kkmixs

I am facing two problem right now as follow:

1) How to remove the the sub category images from the top of the sub category.I mean i want to remove the sub category image above the sub category.Find attached image for more clarification

2) How to divide the category in two column for my footer.I have mentioned 2 column for my footer in category block but still it is showing only one column

post-321915-0-04743100-1395838642_thumb.jpg

post-321915-0-53375100-1395838647_thumb.jpg

I am facing two problem right now as follow:

1) How to remove the the sub category images from the top of the sub category.I mean i want to remove the sub category image above the sub category.Find attached image for more clarification

2) How to divide the category in two column for my footer.I have mentioned 2 column for my footer in category block but still it is showing only one column

any chance to see it live? i mean second problem, it looks like some kind of css problems

i was offline over the weekend. im back now and ready to help :)

if you, for example, change this option (image below) to 0 block disappears? and if you increase it to 5 columns, it appears well then?

1xGOc8L.png

also, after saving this option, does the value appear well in BO ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the value appear in the back office. No matter whatever value i put, it is still showing the category in one column.

further it does not disable the category even though i use zero as input.

In short, whether you use 0 or 1 or 20, nothing happen. category will be shown in one column only.

and of course, the value will remain in the back office after saving.

• 2 months later...