Front office editor - where do I find it? PS 1.6

Eisot

I've just started testing PS (have been with OC for several years) and I really like it. After searching the forum for info on how/where to find the much talked about front office editor I am lost, I don't know how to go about to activate it or find it.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I'm using the default design so far.

Great help, thank you Paulito. It takes some time for me to find my way around.  :)

I read on a blog somewhere or if it was a review of sort that there is a "Live Template edits directly from the Front Office" and with this image. Does it exist and can it be activated?
Live-Edit.png

Yes, the theme configurator that Paulito mentioned is that. You enable it in the back office, then when you go to the front office you get "gears" icon on the left of the page. CLick that for the configuration.

I've just started testing PS (have been with OC for several years) and I really like it. After searching the forum for info on how/where to find the much talked about front office editor I am lost, I don't know how to go about to activate it or find it.

PS 1.6 doesn't have the same front office editor like PS 1.5

You can use the theme configurator or the cmsinfo block. The csminfo block allows html too ...

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

Thanks for the advice Paulito and prestamax, I appreciate it.

Am starting to grasp how one works with it at the admin part, "back office" is that what it's called? Anyway, genius way to work with it. After years of being forced to "hack" (on a very noob level) various tpl and php files, I must say working with PS is (so far) a joy.  :)