After upgrade, front office completely out

Hello,

I created my webstore using Prestashop 1.5 last Nov. I must say, this is one of the best templates i found and the minor module upgrades is a great feature with the 1 click upgrade module.

However, 2 days ago, i upgraded to Prestashop 1.6, received no error messages and after upgrade when i went to the front office - it was completely out! Since i am not a techy, I followed the most important advise of taking back up. i had done a complete backup a few weeks ago.

I uploaded and over wrote the entire backup file structure to the FTP and now, the site only doesn't even open. I can access back-office, but the front office goes blank when i enter the site URL. My site URL is www.CarLEDIndia.com

Please if some could help troubleshoot this, it be really helpful.

Thank you,

Abhey

M: 00919811811816

Edited by abhey.thareja (see edit history)

it's probably because you updated modules, and most of them don't work in 1.5 release.

please turn on error reporting, then instead of blank page you will see detailed information about what and where doesnt work (error log)

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I have the same issue - I am working in dev mode so the live site is fine. But using a dev... I  managed to update the 1-click upgrade module and with that in place proceeded with the upgrade from 1.5 to current version of 1.6.0.6. With that I cleared the cache and checked the front end - it was blank. Then I updated all the modules... cleared both the site and browser cache just as before and still no luck. Then I enabled the error log and this is what I get:

Warning: require_once(_PS_CONFIG_DIR_autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nutri/public_html/dev/vitamin-store/config/config.inc.php on line 53

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '_PS_CONFIG_DIR_autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nutri/public_html/dev/vitamin-store/config/config.inc.php on line 53

Site: dev.nutriguard.com

Any advice and/or help would be greatly appreciated.

best regards, "K"

Edited by KSteele (see edit history)

Also, I should have mentioned that I have these missing files found in the Configuration Page:

List of changed files
Changed/missing files have been detected.
Missing files (17)
  • override/classes/cache/index.php
  • override/classes/controller/index.php
  • override/classes/db/index.php
  • override/classes/exception/index.php
  • override/classes/helper/index.php
  • override/classes/log/index.php
  • override/classes/module/index.php
  • override/classes/order/index.php
  • override/classes/pdf/index.php
  • override/classes/range/index.php
  • override/classes/shop/index.php