Product image thumbnails not showing and product image bluring

renjii

Hi folks

After i upgraded to 1.6 the product image become very blur and the thumbnail picture is showing [?]. Although when you mouse over it will up but the preview in thumbnail is showing [?] 

I tried to add new product with high quality picture but the result is still the same.

My store link is www.primocollectibles.com/shop

attach is the screenshot of the thubnails 

Any setting i missed out ?

Thanks 

post-43959-0-11930900-1395562626_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hi,

in the images size list add : cart_default size = 200 x 200,then regenerate.

This worked for me.Good Luck.

Graham

Hi,

In the list I have already cart_default, but it is 80 x 80. I tried to set it to 200 x 200 but I always get the error:

Unable to write the image "No Image" in the folder images (products). Please check write permissions to the folder.

Does anyone have the same problem?

• Like 1

I have the same problem, and others like doubling the language and currency switcher. Update for the moment only in test environment.I hope in a next version of 1.6 the 1.5.6.2 can be upgraded. For the moment CHAOS...

Alladin this you said solves the thumbnail image problem but the zoomer still misbehaves.

Hi,

In the list I have already cart_default, but it is 80 x 80. I tried to set it to 200 x 200 but I always get the error:

Unable to write the image "No Image" in the folder images (products). Please check write permissions to the folder.

Hi, per posts above I've added cart_default  80 x 80 and regenerated and my thumbnails are there!

Maurino I had permissions problems before, search for "prestashop chmod" or similar

• Like 1

Hi, per posts above I've added cart_default  80 x 80 and regenerated and my thumbnails are there!

Maurino I had permissions problems before, search for "prestashop chmod" or similar

Hello, I forgot to say that the img folder has permissions 777 and subfolders have 755 permissions.

But the error persists.

Does anyone know help me?

Confirmed, this works. Shouldn't this be reported as bugfix or are the devs on top of this?

• 10 months later...