Regenerate thumbnails does not work

Hello, everyone. An upgrade to 1.6, except that it confused is that the image size is different. And that the state of the hook is different, fix manually is easy to display settings for the sidebar, but only this image problem is not able to break through still.

The procedure is as follows, after you have modified the size of the boot-strap standard each image size, it is to re-create the thumbnail image, but because this "Regenerate thumbnails" fails with a time-out no matter how many times doing, thumbnail images absolutely can not be modified. The result is the same even if I check out the Erase previous images.

Does anyone have a good idea ?

Edited by clever corporation (see edit history)

Hello, I have a similar problem.

My error is:
Unable to write the image "No Image" in the folder images (products). Please check write permissions to the folder.

The img directory permissions are correct (I tried with 777 and 755) and the images are present in the folders.

Does anyone know help me?

Edited by maurino (see edit history)

Hi Aladin 

Thanks for the tips i manage to get the thumbnails working. However the image is still remain blur/granny. If you click the individual picture the resolution is ok. Do you have idea how to fix this ?

Thanks