Back Office log in issue

Hello, I am not able to log in to the back office of my shop. When I input my information, the "log in" button gets no response at all. I have tried it on Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox on a Mac running Mavericks with no resolve. I get the same response in all browsers even though I cleared the cache and pressed command-R. Please help.

Hello, I am not able to log in to the back office of my shop. When I input my information, the "log in" button gets no response at all. I have tried it on Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox on a Mac running Mavericks with no resolve. I get the same response in all browsers even though I cleared the cache and pressed command-R. Please help.

hello

please turn on browser console (chrome: ctrl+shift+j) and check what's going on when you trying to log in

some kind of errors appear there?

I am using the same link to the back office as I did when I was on the previous version. This automatically brings up my username and password that was saved on my keychain. For 1.6 is there perhaps a new link that I should be going to? myshop.com/psadmin for example? When I do that it brings me to the same link as above but maybe I would have to clear this?? Just curious... I have cleared browser cache on numerous occasions by the way

I opened up Javascript console and this is the message I got when I get to the admin login page:

Denying load of chrome-extension://nggibpkldeegooaoeafiingedpapjifl/jquery-1.10.2.min.map. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension.

1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null videodownload.js:5