urgent: fatal error after upgrade module category block

EDIT forget all this: these, and many, many more, were due to using version 1.6.0.2 wich, after deleting and installing 1.6.0.5, i can say it was a sore mess.

My fresh install of presta 1.6 crashed to a blank screen after upgrading module 'block category' BLOCKSEARCH (edit, see post below) on the back office. Mind this was a prestashop recommended upgrade on the 'modules' section, wich included upgrades for 17 modules. I had already upgraded two modules and this was the third in the list.

Now the shop is broken, and uninstalling the module shows no effect whatsoever. Cache is off, forced compile is on and ctrl-f5 doesnt help

any clue?

Edited by josecarre (see edit history)

update: after setting mode_dev on (because debug console doesnt work), the error I get is this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Media::addJsDef() in /var/www/vhosts/myurl.com/httpdocs/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.php on line 77

so, it seems the error wasnt due to block category update, but block search, wich I also did. After disabling this module I got the shop back.

so, careful with the recommended upgrade in blocksearch.

Edited by josecarre (see edit history)

I have the same problem with the block search module (error on line 77), and also with the menu module:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Category::getNestedCategories() in .../shop/modules/blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.php on line 343

Anyone has solved these module update problems?