How do you change the "call us toll free" text in the contact us field

Thanks for the input.

I now get this error

"Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form
1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 3796 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

Now what should I do?

Thanks for the input.

I now get this error

"Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form

1000 for max_input_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 3796 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

Now what should I do?

you can also try to increase this limit. max input vars and prestashop

why? in some cases translate files don't have all available fields (then you have to generate md5 hashes on your own)

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately this text does not appear in my installation either at blockcontact or blockcontactinfos.

Any ideas why ?

I noticed it was missing from my translation files also. So I couldn't make the change in BO.

So, I just manually made the change in the files mentioned below.

I'm using 1.6.0.5 with default theme, upgraded from 1.5.6.2.

The "call us now toll free" that's at the top of the website is in /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcontact/nav.tpl

The "call us now toll free" that's at the bottom of the website, under"Store Information" in the footer, is in /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcontactinfos/blockcontactinfos.tpl

Edited by razorloves (see edit history)