Problem trying to select modules or anything else.

Hello ,

I install 4 times the prestashop 1.6 and i have the same issue , when i try to select modules , payment and some other i redirect to the token and its stays there (index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=2c761b18aee3cabd1731a3beccaba9ae) i restart my apache , my sql , clear my cache , change browser still same problem.

Thanks in advance.

I try again to clear cache , i turn off the front office security but the problem still remains , the strange is that i install it to a diferrent hosting company (not vps this time) and its work fine.

In the every first time when i install prestashop 1.6 and select modules its takes some time to response , maybe is the reason that the token dont response ? I mean maybe i need to check some settings on the server ?

Thanks again in advance.

Try if it helps if you clear the browser cache. If the problem still persists I would deactivate the security token. (Preferences => General => Increase Front Office Security

Set it to no and then try again.

I change the size from WHM panel in PHP configuration settings.

You can edit the memory_limit parameter in the php.ini file also.

After i change to 128mb from 32mb i have no problems with loading , everything works fine.

Also keep in mind that the Zend ionCube Loader for PHP it was disable , my hosting company (they find that solution of the problem with Zend ionCube) enabled that and i was be able to see the error message and find out the soluton with memory limit.

Hello. Can you plaese tell me how you did that?

Edited by marios858 (see edit history)