PayPal dont works on my 1.6.0.5

Kbayero

Another problem with PayPal today, when im using 1.5.6 i have the same problem but now i use the solution (country,state) that use before and this still happen. I lose 7 carts at this moment...i need fix this ASAP

Ok i dont understand what u try to tell me because PayPal appears to install under Payment and Gateways on 1.6.0.5 with a blue tab (partner) When i try to reset  it because PayPal's Logos had broken links the module disappeared (that one is the first post) then i went to Prestashop's main page and searched free modules selected PayPal and installed the module again.

My problem now is making payments with PayPal from Puerto Rico, thing that we did and do all the time, specially considering tha Puerto Rico is US territory and our postal service is the US Postal Service.  It seems that there is an error, and Prestashop recognizes PR as a country and as a state.  Most of the times, Puerto Rico appears as a state only, maybe appearing in both categories is what is causing the error.

Btw i fix the logo error in checkout page

post-635727-0-08553700-1395499959_thumb.png

I too have noticed the abscence of the Paypal module on the new V1.6.0.5 - it would appear we need to wait the development team to intergrate the paypal module again, unless your capable of doing it yourself (sadly i am not able to)

Sorry I am unable to assist you with your issue.

I have also installed the Paypal Module (had to go direct to Prestashop site to obtain the module - previously in 1.5 it came inbuilt)

I will have a bit of a test from my side and see what i can see about this, but I am working remotely as i am away on business so my time with the shop development is very limited.

What is the paypal module not currently doing? simply not able to accept the money from a customer?

* try putting paypal into "sandbox" mode and test what it does with you if you pretend to be a customer.

I do that and pass even create the order without payment confirmation and the return page always was 404 (in sandbox) but when i go live (with live credentials) appears the US bs* after clients sign on PayPal. Now i have 2 problems - no payments and no order confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont work for me, but im already take few orders using only Express Checkout (always back to /order?step=3 even using OPC), is confusing but if the client click again on PayPal Logo redirect to a confirmation page.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Im using the latest version of PS and PayPal and my customers are getting 404 when the return to store too.  Also have a problem with "Payment options" not showing on "one-page checkout". 

In fact since 1.6 update, I have had 1 sale and I am beginning to think it is something with the PayPal module and PS 1.6.

Anyone else have this problem too?

Please help as a am a newbie who has rebuilt this shop 4 times now (used to use WP with many sales) : (

Thanks in advance!

W

PS - Also have set the store to Guest can purchase without login/registration to get more sales - but this doesnt seem to work : /

ALSO - have checked the article above about permissions - I have 755 on PayPal folder and 644 and 755 in the internal files and folders...is this correct?

Edited by LuvCollectables (see edit history)