Can Not Login To BO After Upgrade To 1.6

Dahl99

there is a solution, I had it too. I have a manual in Czech. 

Find: settings.inc.php 

copy your key ( only key)

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', 'F8JLYgqX8YUdJPm7RVRjENE1EcdS9PmQSw2B83hZvdWa........

open phMyAdmin with your database a find :ps_employee open : your login and now  :

open http://www.md5.cz/  copy your key with new password (exaple F8JLYgqX8YUdJPm7RVRjENE1EcdS9P...mQSw2B83hZvdWaPassword)

generate ...

next add your new hash key in ps_employee .... save and login 

sorry but my english is not good 

Thank you for all the suggestions.

I've cleared the cache and deleted my history.

What's strange is the login button doesn't even activate. I can depress it but nothing happens. Not even wrong e-mail/password prompt.

Thank you for all the suggestions.

I've cleared the cache and deleted my history.

What's strange is the login button doesn't even activate. I can depress it but nothing happens. Not even wrong e-mail/password prompt.

Can you show us what is on the dev console Ctrl+Shift+J in Google Chrome when you click on the log in button?

Got home and for some reason I managed to login but the FO was a mess and various things missing i.e. product descriptions, some of the Home Text Editor text/images, CMS showing in the BO but default in FO.

Decided to rollback and still got the same issue.

Please help.

Got home and for some reason I managed to login but the FO was a mess and various things missing i.e. product descriptions, some of the Home Text Editor text/images, CMS showing in the BO but default in FO.

Decided to rollback and still got the same issue.

Please help.

Hi, can you also send me your FTP access. I will take a look at it tomorrow. Thank you!