How do i change top horizontal menu ?

hello

you have to modify module template file,

everything depends on what module you use.

in addition, remember that if you just paste this code, it will not update automatically with each category tree change, you will need to do it manually.

in addition, it's only html file, what about css styles?

it will be necessary to change css styles too.

any how i tried editing my menu bar in style aditor under right click/inspect elements. I got it to how i nealy want it colour wise etc i downloaded the css and uploaded it but still no change in my main page ? please help also i would love rounded edges on it

hello

you have to modify module template file,

everything depends on what module you use.

in addition, remember that if you just paste this code, it will not update automatically with each category tree change, you will need to do it manually.

in addition, it's only html file, what about css styles?

it will be necessary to change css styles too.

unfortunately, informations that you provided are not enough to say what you have to change / modify 

also, what you already did?

modification of menu module (to create dynamic menu) it's not as easy as it seems and need a lot of modifications due to the fact that contents of this menu are generated in PHP, not in tpl files.

Hi thanks for the reply. Ive managed to change background colours and flot colours but i would like to make the box more round and where you get the drop down menus i would like to make the catagories in the run down instead or across.

thanks

Heres my modifications .

www.bargain-stores-online.co.uk