[SOLVED] Merchant Expertise link to View my complete profile not working!

ALMAJ

Merchant Expertise the link to View my complete profile is not working!

when clicking on View my complete profile link Merchant Expertise nothing happens,

is this a bug?

Regards

It is possible. When you open up the console on google chrome F12/Click on Console and then click on merchant expertise, what does it show? 

It is possible. When you open up the console on google chrome F12/Click on Console and then click on merchant expertise, what does it show? 

I inspect the element (view my complete profile) link with google console an i get this code:

<a href="index.php?controller=AdminGamification&token=068edc3cc60890fefab89c316aeface0">View my complete profile</a>

but if i open the link in a new tab it works and i get this address link:

http://www.tugabay.com/admin9430/index.php?controller=AdminGamification&token=068edc3cc60890fefab89c316aeface0

regards

• 2 months later...

Hello!

I am a new Spanish member.

Please, where can I find and download the "Merchant Expertise v1.8.5" module?

Are there another free modules or themes for v.1.6? Where can I seek for them, to see them and to download them?

Thank you very much!

Hello!

I am a new Spanish member.

Please, where can I find and download the "Merchant Expertise v1.8.5" module?

Are there another free modules or themes for v.1.6? Where can I seek for them, to see them and to download them?

Thank you very much!

Hi and welcome to the Prestashop community ;)

If you have the prestashop 1.6.0.6 you don't need the update because this bug doesn't affect prestashop 1.6.x.x

There are free modules and themes, you can find it here: Themes and Modules

Regards

Edited by ALMAJ (see edit history)
  • Like 1