Admin white page after update to 1.6

Steppo

Have anyone else experienced this please have a look.

Any help appreciated/ regards - Stefan

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'helpers/calendar/calendar.tpl'' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/classes/helper/Helper.php(114): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/classes/helper/HelperCalendar.php(243): HelperCore->generate() #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/controllers/admin/AdminDashboardController.php(224): HelperCalendarCore->generate() #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/classes/controller/AdminController.php(1745): AdminDashboardControllerCore->renderView() #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/classes/controller/Controller.php(180): AdminControllerCore->initContent() #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #6 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture. in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Hi!

Thank you for your reply! I tried your solution (would have been logic indeed) but with no luck unfortunately. New error code.. Any ideas?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/printshop/themes/default/template/content.tpl'' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/classes/controller/AdminController.php(1456): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/tools/profiling/Controller.php(299): AdminControllerCore->display() #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/tools/profiling/Controller.php(249): Controller->displayDebug() #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): Controller->run() #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/printshop/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #5 {main} thrown in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/shop.swedenpicture.se/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

This solved my issue...  I read in the error code above that admin could not access the admin theme "default"

I did a hybrid of what Rhapsody said and duplicated the original admintheme and named it default and admin and login worked as exspected.

I have not been looking inside everywhere yet - but it seems to work well!

Thanks for the tip Rhapsody... Genius!