captcha module for customer registration and contact us form

Hi

Is there a captcha module that can enable this feature either from google captcha or another one.

This feature would be interesting in a registration form and in the contact us form thus stopping robot to create multiple entry.

I did find 2 modules but none of them seem to be for the registration form.

Thank you

Hi

Is there a captcha module that can enable this feature either from google captcha or another one.

This feature would be interesting in a registration form and in the contact us form thus stopping robot to create multiple entry.

I did find 2 modules but none of them seem to be for the registration form.

Thank you

are you getting spam?

the biggest turn off (survey says) is captcha...everyone is throwing it out...

if you need one (I need to write one of them if not) is one that does humanity check with

2 + 1 = ?

are you getting spam?

the biggest turn off (survey says) is captcha...everyone is throwing it out...

if you need one (I need to write one of them if not) is one that does humanity check with

2 + 1 = ?

I am not getting spam, but I want to avoid it.  But you are right something simple sound a lot better.

I did however find some code to put in that will install a captcha.  Since I am very very new to php, read 2 days, but not so bad in VB I just need to find where to write these line of code.  Here is the link http://captcha.com/doc/php/howto/php-captcha.html  It's free and seem relatively easy.

Thank you El Patron.

• 1 month later...