LONDON Theme - Fatal Error

I have installed the london theme via FTP. However, I have this fatal error that I need help with please.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Product::getProductsImgs() in /home/wiwi9725/public_html/alteregoonline.com.au/modules/homepagetabs/homepagetabs.php on line 247

Line 247: $fimage_array[$fproducts[$i]['id_product']]= Product::getProductsImgs($fproducts[$i]['id_product']);

I am not too sure what to do. It is all meant to be pretty and funky. :-(

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it muchly.

Thanks

Thanks Vekia, I have tried that with no success. It seems its only the home page. Have put store into maintenance mode now. :-( Sad Panda

Yes, Krystian. I have made contact with the theme author, however, I am a little impatient and thought forum members may have had a similar experience and could share a proactive solution. Thanks for your thoughts though.

Think you need to install module pluginadder. It contains like Krystian Podemski suspected, override to Product.php and few controllers. 

Not sure why you did not use Import/export module to install theme , much easier and theme documentation have only that method.

It is easier to remove not wanted modules.