Slow loading time for prestashop

Hello,

I've been developing my prestashop website for a quiet long time. The site is working fine. It does correctly the job created for. However, the loading time is tooooo slow. I've tested the website using gtmetrix.com/ and the resport says "Total load time is: 13.19s", which is extremly slow. In addition, I've noticed -and so the website visitors- that the website goes offline now and then.

Here is the website link: www.mrwcraft.com

Any help to fix this will be very so appreciated.

Thank you in advance

It could be any number of things.   But your server is taking 1.5 just to respond.  That leads me to think a good portion of your issues are server side.  Compressing it all with CCC will slim it down a tad.  But you do have other issues.     

Are you using a shared hosting account?

If your worried about speed might want to atleast step up to a small VPS    This way if someone else site is making the server crash or run slow it will not affect you.   I used this place years ago. http://www.servint.net/vps.php

I am on a private server now.  would never go back to even a vps.  But i understand the fact of you start with what you can afford and work your way up to. 

• Like 1