Software Developer for hire

Sensi420

Hi All,

Titles says it all i guess,i am a software developer and am here to help you automate your daily boring prestashop tasks.

I am making custom softwares for prestashop users and it can be anything you do online.

The softwares i am making are desktop apps so no need for a server to run and they are easy to run and setup.I can also modify some of the softwares i have already created for your needs.

Here are some examples of what i can make and what i have made already.

-Bot that grabs your products from your prestashop and places them on some ad site (Have made a dutch ad site bot)

-Export your products from your prestashop to csv,xml,text etc

- Collect products from your supplier and adds them to csv for prestashop import ( Also possible to make the bot calculate your sales price with the help of your own formulas).The bot can also rewrite the text from your supplier before adding the products to your prestashop.Can also translate text from one language to another language.

-Share your products to facebook,twitter,pinterest etc

And a lot more......

So if you have any other daily task you are wasting time on and want to automate feel free to contact me via PM.This could be anything so if you feel that your are wasting valuable time on boring tasks and want to focus more on selling your products then i am the right man to help you automate it and save some time.

Here are 2 videos of a public software i have made already:

regards,

S

Edited by Sensi420 (see edit history)

• razaro locked this topic