Product supply guide module

Hi all

I am searching for a module that can act as a product supply buying guide on the webshop. This feature should be places on a webshop that sells supplies for printers (ink, toner, paper and so on...).

It should be possible to have a field, where customers can choose a printer brand (CANON, HP etc.). After that a field where they can choose the model (IP2600, PhotoSmart 5320 etc.). At last there should be a button. When pushing the button, the customer should be re-directed to a category-look-a-like page, where all products for this printer should appear.

Can anyone help me with that?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all

I am searching for a module that can act as a product supply buying guide on the webshop. This feature should be places on a webshop that sells supplies for printers (ink, toner, paper and so on...).

It should be possible to have a field, where customers can choose a printer brand (CANON, HP etc.). After that a field where they can choose the model (IP2600, PhotoSmart 5320 etc.). At last there should be a button. When pushing the button, the customer should be re-directed to a category-look-a-like page, where all products for this printer should appear.

Can anyone help me with that?

Same problem here...

Any help would be much appreciated.