PayPal USA,Canada Error Code: 10413

Hi ! I just finish setting my my prestashop , but i'am having some truble with PayPal USA<Canada module.

Getting error code 10413 when using voucher , any idea what causing this error ?

Unfortunately, an error occured while communicating with PayPal.

Short Error Message: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
Detailed Error Message: The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.
Error Code: 10413
Please contact our Customer service and mention this error code to get this issue resolved.

if some one could help me i would really appreciate your help thanks  

post-434103-0-01722700-1394332078_thumb.png

post-434103-0-53174600-1394332087_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Same here in Sandbox mode. Take a look at the cart. I logged in as a customer and went thru the paces only to get this same message. Then it worked one time and I noticed that if I added the gift wrapping option or overnight shipping rather than the free shippong, it would alarm out. The cart is not adding the totals correctly. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it adds the extra charges to the cart but doesn't total them. Sometimes it doesn't add them at all. Sometimes it adds them and totals them like it should. Sometimes it adds taxes to the gift wrapping fee even though is says "tax excl." and I have set it to not charge tax for that. Not sure if this is a PayPal issue or not, seems like PayPal may be just catching a discrepancy in the cart.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I found what is the problem and I am trying to figure it out.

The problem of this is when you use percent discount for any product. The problem is when you use the percent option, it will calculate a the actual discount with more than 2 decimals, as a result we are getting the error 10426 because an invalid argument (paypal uses 2 decimals).

Anyone knows what is the exact location where we can include a code like "round:2" to solve the problem???

It is an easy way to solve this headache!!!

Thanks