1.6 RC1 Testing Issues

As reported in previous releases the Editorial block configuration does not show the image so there is no way to delete it if you do not want to use an image.

Even loading a new image does not change the issue the image shows in the FO not in the config the only way to remove the image is to delete it from the modules folder.

The blocksearch (Quick search...) module is listed as other, looking at the .php file I see that it is listed as 'search_filter' I changed mine to  'front_office_features'. 

Update: I have found that Search and Filter was commented out in the AdminModulesController.php file.

If you un-comment this and leave the Search block as search_filter it will display in the menu item.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

Something else to have a look at is the out of stock ordering, when set to not allow you get no message saying you have exceeded the allowed quantity, the waiting cart spins then returns without any message or warning, when set to allow seems to work fine.

Trying to figure out the Editorial block today and just for fun I loaded the module from 1.5.0.3 and now the image appears but the toolbar above the text area is missing entirely but thought this might be a tip for those at Prestashop.