Loyalty points conversion option doesn't show up

I did several searches and read a lot of posts, but have found no answer to my issue on the Loyalty Module.

My site is using this module, but it's only working partly. It keeps track of the points, but shows 0 for a total available for any given customer.

Also, the option to convert loyalty points to a voucher doesn't show up anywhere. My warehouse guy has had several questions from customers about the points and how to use them, and I can't tell him anything.

I've looked at the code, to no avail. It says at one point

if $transformation_allowed

but there isn't anywhere in the code that I can see where you tell it to allow conversion. Also, there is nothing about allowing conversion in the back office configuration.

Can ayone shed some light on this for me? My warehouse guy is going to hang me soon if I can't fix the issue.

Angie

We have that setting to be "points are awarded when order is: Preparation in Progress."

Also, We have the rest set this way;

Loyalty points progression:
Initial: Validation
Unavailable: Unavailable on Discounts
Converted: Converted
Validation: Available
Canceled: Canceled

You know that the customer converts the loyalty points to a voucher him/her self?
If you have it set so that the points are awarded when order status is 'preparation in progress', then once you change the order to that status the points become available in the front-end, ie the customers account. he / she can then convert the points into a voucher. Once the points have been converted, then, in your Back Office / Payment / Vouchers you will see the new voucher.
:)

• 3 months later...

I have a similar problem to this, but I have made a slight modification to the loyalty module. I have added a feature to create points on registration and convert them to a voucher immediately and automatically. But then the points earned on orders are being kept track of but are not available to the customers to either conver to vouchers are as vouchers already.

Any ideas? the above does not seem to work for my case as I have tried the various order statuses and it still does not release the points to be convereted.

thanks.

I now have the loyalty points working after a fashion, but to do so I need to manually change all the past orders to 'Delivered'. Until now, we just left the order state at 'Shipping' but the front end points weren't available no matter how I set-up the module. So I changed it now to 'Delivered'. However, somewhere in the system there is a 10 day wait to actually USE the voucher generated. I need to shut it off, or change it to NOW.

Anyone know what file that time-out setting is in? I need them to be available to my customers as soon as converted, and not make the customers wait (we get multiple orders a day/week from some customers.. we are a sort of wholesale house for the corrections industry).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Angie

• 9 months later...
We have that setting to be "points are awarded when order is: Preparation in Progress."

Also, We have the rest set this way;

Loyalty points progression:
Initial: Validation
Unavailable: Unavailable on Discounts
Converted: Converted
Validation: Available
Canceled: Canceled

what must I do to change the "Unavailable: Unavailable on Discounts" if I wand loyalty point to be issue to customers who buys discount products too? Please help on this. I can't find help anywhere.