Company name in customer list

Hello All,

I've been trying to search for this but i only find posts from 2009 so i thought let me ask again :P

I want to see the company name of every customer in my customer list, as it's easier to search and it has more overview for me but i have really have no idea how.

can anyone point me in the right direction/give me the awnser ?:P

Thank you in advance!

Well that would be fine. You can only register one email per customer as I understand, and that customer would show up in the search multiple times with different credentials. I don't see a problem. And frankly that is a far less likely scenario than the one of multiple people ordering from one company, or the person placing the order not being the person of contact in the company. This is quite common as many schools and businesses have purchasing departments that do the ordering. It is not left up to the person who wants the goods to place the order.

Edited by wilsonj (see edit history)

but before i will propose code, i have to know what exactly you want to display there,

company name from first address, or perhaps from the latest one.

Customers can create as many addresses they want, the same with company name

this is why im asking about that, what to display, if several addresses were added by customer.

but before i will propose code, i have to know what exactly you want to display there,

company name from first address, or perhaps from the latest one.

Customers can create as many addresses they want, the same with company name

this is why im asking about that, what to display, if several addresses were added by customer.

If I have to choose then first address please.

Edited by wilsonj (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...