Products not displayed on Category pages in PS 1.6.0.3

I have a problem in PS 1.6.0.3. The products on category page are not displayed in my custom theme which is a copy of "default-bootstrap" theme and not even modified any files.

After clean installation, the "default-bootstrap" theme works perfect but after creating its copy (custom) theme, the products are not displayed on category pages. I have tested 3 times with clean installation on localhost but got same problem everytime.

Thanks in advance for your help.

How did you create the copy? I was able to create a copy without any problems. I just created a new folder in the themes directory and put all default bootstrap files in there. The folder then appeared in preferences => themes. First it only appeared as thumbnail then I clicked on import theme from directory and copied there the folder slug. Not sure if this is necessary. Onother time I could use the new theme without importing from directory.

@Lucas: You are correct. The value of "number of products per page" was 0 (zero) in Back-office. Please mark this topic as SOLVED.

I think its not wise because the user won't like that values get changed upon changing the theme.