Need urget group assignment module

Alexgaw

Hi, if you are well knowledgeable with PS please send me a quote for this module.

It is very simple:

Overall idea. It is a reward/loyalty type of module. Customers can be allocated to different customer groups (memberships:bronze, silver,gold, etc) with different level of benefits.

For the customer to get promoted to a new group they must comply with 3 rules or combination of these 3 rules:

1 Enter a promo code at registration or for exiting customers on the "My Account page.  AND/OR
2 Have a total accumulated  purchase value larger than: xxx dollars (the total value from several orders). AND/OR
3 Have placed at least xx number of orders (of any value per order).

In front office must have:
1. New field on registration page to enter promo code
2. New Customer membership page on "My account" page showing current membership status, have a filed to enter promo code, show overview of what need to be accomplished to reach next membership level.
3. Show an icon representing membership status next to their name at the top of alysum theme page. (not important but nice)

In BO must have:

1. Setup page to enter following variables:

Membership rule:
Rule ID   - Total order numbers   -  AND/OR -  No. of orders  -  AND/OR  -   Promo code span (min value   ,   max value)   -   Target Group level (dropdown of existing groups already created) - Add/Edit Rules.

2. Run this service as cron or check after each order placed or when member enter a new promocode if member need to be upgraded to new group level.
3. Send automatic email to user when new level is reached.
4. Overview of how many members are in each group.(not important but nice)

I need this done ASAP and must not cost a fortune. I can try doing it my self but will take me much longer time than for you. Plus I don't need exclusive rights to it so you may sell or distribute this one as you like.

Please let me know if and how soon you can do this and your budget price offer.

Thanks

Regards,

/Alex

• 8 months later...