Hi All,

I am creating a Prestashop, version: 1.5.4.1, store.  Basic installation went well. I am now moving csv data files from a very old e-commerce website.

Categories data uploaded via csv import fine.  Customer data uploaded via csv import fine.  I am now uploading the Address data and having an issue. 

First I had some error messages after the Address csv file import.  I corrected the syntax errors and import again.  This time I receive the happy green message “ Your CSV file has been successfully imported into your shop”.  I thought great, time to move onto the Products data.

But, when I looked under “Customers, Addresses”, I do not see the data I imported.

I repeated the process and the same thing happens. The CSV Import module states the   “ Your CSV file has been successfully imported into your shop”, not data is found under “Customers, Addresses”.

So here is the question, has anyone seen this problem and if so, any recommendation on how to import the Address data via CSV Import?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,
You can try alternative solution for customers import - Store Manager for Prestashop. There is wizard using which you can also import customers and assign columns of your .csv to columns of database. Like this all data will be successfully imported to your shop.
The application is paid, but in case you need to perform the process once or a few times, there is 30-day fully-functional free version available for download. - http://www.prestashopmanager.com/free-download
Let me know if it's useful for you

• 2 months later...

Actually I developed a little module that runs a script for adding new customers reading a CSV file.
If you need the code PM me, but you'll need to customize it by your own since it only reads csv files with "," as separating character and it need the columns of the file to be in this order: 
ID, active, genre, email, password, lastname, firstname, newsletter, opt