Paypal taking delivery address and not invoice

When a customer pays through my site using paypal they can choose to have a billing address and a delivery address for there items. Paypal though takes the delivery address instead of the billing address which is where the card holder with have there card registered. So with paypal taking the delivery address where the card is not registered paypal will then not take the payment due to the wrong address been taken into paypal screen from my prestashop site does this make sense?

Typically payments through Paypal do not involve credit card holder information.  The Paypal customer logs into their paypal account, and determines the funding source (paypal balance, credit card, bank account etc..)

Are you using paypal pro or another module where credit card information is captured?

If you take a look at my site www.tillrollshop.com and look at the registration process you may be able to understand more. Once you have entered all your info into the prestashop site you then get a link to click to pay via your card through PayPal I hope this makes sense I believe this will be scaring customers away so I need to have this sorted.

ok, so i'll assume that is the latest version of the Paypal Europe module.

Next, look at the module configuration, and let me know which solution you are using

1) Website Payments Standard

2) Website Payments Pro Hosted

3) Express Checkout

Then under the configuration options, are you...

1) Offering express checkout? Yes or No?

2) Payment Type... is it "direct sales" or "authorization/manual capture"?

please provide a screen shot showing where you believe Paypal is using the shipping address as the billing address. 

In the configuration you are using, the customer has to log into the Paypal account and choose which funding account to use.  Or if you allow Paypal to take credit cards without the customer having a Paypal account, then the customer would have to provide their credit card information directly to Paypal.

I'm not sure I understand where your shipping address is being used as a billing address...

Hi, I have attached you some screen shots of the process I take, to show you what I mean about the delivery address. I hope this helps and I am allowing my customers to process orders without having a PayPal account I think I am going to have to set up another method of payment to get around this problem.

post-473854-0-05328700-1393786875_thumb.jpg

post-473854-0-26663200-1393786882_thumb.jpg

post-473854-0-25178400-1393786886_thumb.jpg

post-473854-0-21075400-1393786892_thumb.jpg

So as I previously stated, using Paypal express checkout does not allow you to send a shipping and billing address to Paypal.

According to the following URL, Paypal does not support sending a billing address and a shipping address, and they only expect and allow the merchant to send a shipping address.  Paypal deals directly with the customer regarding their payment account, and will use the shipping address as the default billing address, allowing the customer to change it.

http://docs.shopify.com/support/settings/checkout-and-payment/with-paypal-why-is-the-shipping-address-sent-but-not-the-billing-one

You can perform additional google searches on the issue for yourself

Now you can customize your version of Paypal module so it always sends the Prestashop invoice address, however I would not suggest doing this, especially if you are shipping physical tangible items to the customer.  You will likely lose your seller protection because Paypal will no longer have the shipping address provided to Prestashop.

Lastly, this is only an issue when the customer does not have a Paypal account, and is checking out as a guest on Paypal website.  Is it really a big deal for these "guest" customers to change their information when paying?  Is it worth losing your seller protection?