Problem with Login and Cart on IE and Firefox

Hi,

I found my website did not work properly on IE and Firefox, but works on Chrome. When I try to login, it does not redirect me to the account page. Also, when I try to the item to cart it overlaps the item on cart. When I do check out the cart is empty. Can somebody tell me what's wrong with it?

The website url: http://www.salesking.com.au/

My prestashop version: 1.5.2.0

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I had same issue with firefox after moving from local installation to live server. Every single cart I created in the shop was empty when I clicked to view cart on shopping-cart-page or to checkout. After looking into the database I also recognized that prestashop was creating a complete new cart with a new id for each single product everytime you added a product into cart. But strange thing was that it only happened in firefox. Chrome and IE had no issues like this.

I think it has something to do with some strange cookie and token issues in certain browsers. So just delete all cookies and the whole cache in your browser. Close browser. Open Browser. And visit your site again. For me it worked. Issue is gone since then and everything works fine.

Hope it helps...Goold luck

Edited by 3cubes (see edit history)