Hiding homeslider when I am not home

Hi

I followed the steps mentioned in the following link to move the slider from the main content to the header:

http://mypresta.eu/en/art/tips-and-tricks/how-to-move-image-slider-module-from-home-to-top-in-prestashop.html

It is working perfectly, but now I would like to show the slider only when the user is in the main page. So when the user clicks on one category, the slider is hidden. How can I do this?

Thank you

Perfect! My consequent problem is that I set a background image for the slider and I need to make it disappear also. What I did was displaying a div with the background image I want set in the css file. I added the div code in the header.tpl file from my theme, after the code to verify the geolocation, as following:

{if isset($restricted_country_mode) && $restricted_country_mode}
        <div id="restricted-country">
            <p>{l s='You cannot place a new order from your country.'} <span class="bold">{$geolocation_country}</span></p>
        </div>
        {/if}
        <div id="fondo2"></div>

The css used was:

#fondo2 {
    background: url(../img/background-main-nav.png) repeat scroll center top rgba(0,0,0,0);
    width: 100%;
    height:36px;
    position:absolute;
    left:0px;
    top:100px;
    z-index:-1;
}

Is it possible I can hide it too?

I realized that the "favourite_products" block is not included in the list from exceptions from the Image slider block. So when I display My favourite products page, the slider is displayed also, but not the background image. How can I solve it? Maybe i just need to write the name of this block in the exceptions, but I don't know the exact name.