new exciting company needs a web designer for prestashop

seancombs

new exciting company needs a web designer for prestashop

hi my name is chris, my company is cluckersfood.co.uk

we have a new and exciting business which we want to launch feburary

the only problem is i dont have time to finish the site (80%) complete

i need somebody who can finish the site and potentialy a full time job at the end of it.

once the company turns a profit the first thing il do is hire a web designer / social media expert to grow the business so this could be right up your street.

our main page is cluckersfood.co.uk

i need a post code search script which shows if you are in the catchment area then loads up the cart or re directs to a sorry not in your area expected date page.

then i need somebody to change the logo on the cluckersfood.co.uk/service .

this also needs checking for grammar and spelling as i did a rush job whilst putting together as was not sure if to keep this cart or not.

also need a few items added and prices so preferably from the UK who dont mind fast food :)

cant really afford much money to hire anybody but can pay expenses. like i said if you do a good job and the business takes off then it will become full time if the person is interested.

also the mobile site needs tweeking and stream lining, ideally need the sort of person who can look at the site and tell me what needs doing rather than me telling them.

Sorry for waffling on but if your creative and hard working and looking for something for your portfolio or want to become part of a company that wants to become huge and full of ambition please contact me

Thank you

Chris