"SEO & URLs" and countries not in translation packs

Any language but the one that is preinstalled. 

For example, I downloaded prestashop in English and then installed Spanish language. Countries and "SEO & URLs" sections were not translated to english.

I also had a PS version totally in Spanish (from my hosting provider), installed English language, and the got same problem: countries and "SEO & URLs" sections were all in Spanish.

Cheers

PS: version 1.5.6

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi

if you want to copy seo urls,titles,.. run this SQL in phpmyadmin in database of original eshop: 

SELECT CONCAT('UPDATE ps_meta_lang SET id_shop=',id_shop,',title=\'',title,'\',description=\'',description,'\',keywords=\'',keywords,'\',url_rewrite=\'',url_rewrite,'\' WHERE id_lang=',id_lang,' AND id_meta = (SELECT id_meta FROM ps_meta WHERE page = \'',ps_meta.page,'\');') FROM `ps_meta_lang`,ps_meta WHERE `ps_meta_lang`.id_meta=ps_meta.id_meta
LIMIT 0,1000

there should be some setting to output whole text and don't show binary as hex

then copy output and run it as SQL in other eshop's database

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Regarding country names, i made a small module that can be found on github.

It would translate the countries name into 80 languages, for all countries (except for one) thanks to ip2location database. The module itself is just a install, run and uninstall thing. It is not pretty at all, but it actually do the job. There is no status returned or anything, but it works

• Like 1