[MODUL] HOME SCROLL

• 4 months later...
Can we change Colors and width too in the admin ?

The module can be configured in width and alt ode images as well as the color of the menus (4 currently green, blue, pink or brown)

Le module peut être configuré en largeur et en images alt ode ainsi que la couleur des menus (4 actuellement vert, bleu, rose ou brun)

The module can be configured in width and alt ode images as well as the color of the menus (4 currently green, blue, pink or brown)

Le module peut être configuré en largeur et en images alt ode ainsi que la couleur des menus (4 actuellement vert, bleu, rose ou brun)

I just bought the module and am not able to change the colors and other options through the admin panel.

I also don't see any products in the block, the block is black and doesn't show a thing so far.

Please inform me.

I just bought the module and am not able to change the colors and other options through the admin panel.

I also don't see any products in the block, the block is black and doesn't show a thing so far.

Please inform me.

Hi. Remember to change the permission of the XML file to 777. If the options dont change, this is the problem. And test your site in internet explorer. you can sen me your url to test if any other problem exists

Please inform me.

Hi. Remember to change the permission of the XML file to 777. If the options dont change, this is the problem. And test your site in internet explorer. you can sen me your url to test if any other problem exists

OK, this is not in the docs, only the folder itself should be 777.

But I also can't change the tabcolors in the admin, is this an older version that I have downloaded now as I know such one exists as you tell me here earlier also.

EDIT >>

It seems that the old and the new version are included. This is somewhat confusing, so I would tell that in the readme.txt file too.

So the download might need some small updates

Great plugin I must say, thanks !