Product combinations generator problem on v1.5.6.1

I have a newly created prestashop store. But i face the problem when I create product combinations with up to 18 options and up to 150 values for 1 product.

When I go to for create "Combinations Generator" and added all options values and click on "Generate these Combinations" RETURN ME blank page. also i am increase (memory, execution time etc.. for big query run). Please check attachment need to create combination this all for 1 product. Is it possible with prestashop? 

Can you please any solution or idea.

Thanks,

Mubarak

post-748352-0-40858700-1392011277_thumb.jpg

Edited by bpmobarak (see edit history)

it mean that your host hasn't got enough resources to generate combinations.

unfortunately, if you use a lot of attributes, while genereration of combinations - this process consume a lot of resources...

what is an alternative? attribute wizard pro addon

it mean that your host hasn't got enough resources to generate combinations.

unfortunately, if you use a lot of attributes, while genereration of combinations - this process consume a lot of resources...

what is an alternative? attribute wizard pro addon

Thanks for reply,

Attribute Wizard Pro is $150 but I don't have enough budget. I will discuss with my client...

Thank you

• 8 months later...

I added product attributes (just two options) I then went to the "combination generator" in the the product, highlighted the options that I wanted , and clicked 'add' and nothing happens. I tried it numerous times in different browsers. I changed the cache settings and still nothing. I scrolled to the bottom of the page and clicked 'generate these combinations' but it keeps telling me to add the options first. Any help with this is appreciated

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I don't have chrome installed. I have Firefox, Explorer and AOL. I tried each of them and the same thing happens. I am able to add the attributes individually but thats too time consuming. I don't see any errors at all . I highlight each option then click 'add' and nothing happens. I tried to scroll to the buttom and save and it says I need to add options first. I also tried logging in  the non secure mode and still nothing. Should I check some settings?

• 2 weeks later...

jlennon this is because it is some upgrade from 1.4 issue i believe.  For one site i edited /js/attributesBack.js

find the function:   function create_attribute_row(id, id_group, name, price, weight)

there is an html block... for me in the file from 1.6.0.9 this block to comment out is lines 126 to the end of 128, add the red below

126 ->     /*   html += '<td>'+i18n_tax_exc+'<input id="related_to_price_impact_ti_'+id+'" class="price_impact" style="w...

128 ->    ...me="price_impact_ti_'+id+'" onkeyup="calcPrice($(this), true)"></td>';  */

then next time you try the generator will work, however if any have a price or weight impact, you will have to put it in after generating the combos... manually 1 at a time.  Price impact works on frontend.

Edited by David Eschmeyer (see edit history)
  • Like 1

You, Sir, are my hero! Those instructions worked like a charm. Thank you for taking the time . I'm sure there are others having the same problem.

jlennon this is because it is some upgrade from 1.4 issue i believe.  For one site i edited /js/attributesBack.js

find the function:   function create_attribute_row(id, id_group, name, price, weight)

there is an html block... for me in the file from 1.6.0.9 this block to comment out is lines 126 to the end of 128, add the red below

126 ->     /*   html += '<td>'+i18n_tax_exc+'<input id="related_to_price_impact_ti_'+id+'" class="price_impact" style="w...

128 ->    ...me="price_impact_ti_'+id+'" onkeyup="calcPrice($(this), true)"></td>';  */

then next time you try the generator will work, however if any have a price or weight impact, you will have to put it in after generating the combos... manually 1 at a time.  Price impact works on frontend.

You, Sir, are my hero! Those instructions worked like a charm. Thank you for taking the time . I'm sure there are others having the same problem.

It turns out that you can simply delete '+i18n_tax_exc+' and '+i18n_tax_inc+' with the single quote (') included... it is merely this translation that isn't substituting in... then the generator works with the price impacts as well.

html += '<td>'+i18n_tax_exc+'<input id="related_to_price_impact_ti_'+id+'" class="price_impact" style="width:50px" type="text" value="'+price+'" name="price_impact_'+id+'" onkeyup="calcPrice($(this), false)"></td>';

and

html += '<td>'+i18n_tax_inc+'<input id="related_to_price_impact_'+id+'" class="price_impact_ti" style="width:50px" type="text" value="" name="price_impact_ti_'+id+'" onkeyup="calcPrice($(this), true)"></td>';

:D