Some basic configuration Questions!

byt

Hi People!
Some quick questions I hope someone might be able to help with?

1) As soon as I add a second attribute to a product the add to cart bar vanishes see pic http://img169.imageshack.us/i/cartgone.jpg/ what do I need to do to make the product available in this configuration?

2) How can I completely disable the quantities?

3) On this screen see pic here http://img28.imageshack.us/i/helpsv.jpg/ what file do I edit to get rid of the “add to cart"?

Hope I can get some help!!

Edit: when you look at the pictures please note you might have to add a / to the end of them as the forum seems to not pick them up as part of the URL..

Thanks!
byt

what do you mean by disabling the quantities? have max 1 buy per product? the modification requires some custom work and involves many files. If by chance I will hit into a similar problem I will post the solution here.

Hey Radu, I appreciate your answer to the 1st question... that saved so much time...(hours and hours!!)

I just wanted to know if there was any way to disable the stock control side of the shop so it never depletes... At the moment Ive got stock set to 9999 and have told the shop not to decrement the quantities when stuff is sold... the way I have it setup I can live with it if there's no obvious solution..

The third question is the biggest prob for me right now, as when people go to the menu it comes up with the product (as seen in the pic) with an add to cart on it... but the problem is the product is pretty useless (and potentially quite dangerous) without the attribute products lol... so rather than having the options 'add to cart' and 'view' I just wanted to have the view option so people can see they have to go INTO it to add the right attributes... I hope that makes sense!

cheers!
byt