Disabling Shipping & Tax completely

I've done everything I know to do to disable tax and shipping throughout the entire site. It's fine if shipping shows as 0.00, but "tax" is getting on my nerves.

All of my products are saying "$xxx.xx incl tax" - and idealy, I would want that to say "$xxx.xx shipped"

How could I achieve this? Thank you :)

I'm sorry, I'm new to PS and I'm looking all over the place for the "language section of PS" and I can't find it. I've looked in everything I can find that is Language related, and I don't see anything that is Tax related. Can you tell me where I should be looking? I appreciate it.

Hello,
I had a simliar issue. You can do a search in the source code for "tax incl."

I do know you will need to change the product.tpl file in your themes folder. prestashop/themes/your theme (or prestashop default)/product.tpl

In mine is was around line 198 and also 214. Just change the {l s='tax incl.'} to whatever your like inside the ' '. So I have {l s='GST inc.'}. You could put {l s='shipped'}. You might look for that in other files as well, I think the shopping-cart.tpl (in the same folder) has similar around lines 70, 83, 97 & 127 - search for {l s='Total shipping (tax incl.):'} and replace tax incl.

Hoe that helps.

Andrea.

edit - woops, must have posted at the same time! Glad you found your answer.

In mine is was around line 198 and also 214. Just change the {l s='tax incl.'} to whatever your like inside the ' '. So I have {l s='GST inc.'}. You could put {l s='shipped'}. You might look for that in other files as well, I think the shopping-cart.tpl (in the same folder) has similar around lines 70, 83, 97 & 127 - search for {l s='Total shipping (tax incl.):'} and replace tax incl.

Exactly what I had been looking for, Andrea!

I had been searching for this expression in the translations module and it doesn't exist, so this seems like the only way to do it.

Thanks!
Deepee