Problems importing customers with CVS file

Hi,

I have been trying to import the clients from the all website but I'm not able to do it.

I exported a few clients I created in the prestashop store to a CVS file to have a template.

Then I added 1 client manually with excel.

Everytime I try to upload the file to prestashop it says that everything was OK.
"Your .CSV file has been sucessfully imported into your shop. Don't forget to Re-build the products search index. "

But nothing change.
No client was added.

I have been trying this for days & I can't find where is the problem... 

Anyone have any idea what is that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I get quite the same problem (prestashop 1.5.4.1)...

The clients import does not work at all.

I tried to import the sample file with only 2 clients without modification.

I checked the box to skeep the first line and then imported. It seems to work, it tells you that the CSV file has been successfully imported, but neither John Doe nore Maried Doe have been imported in the database !

Thanks if someone can help.

Merci d'avance.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Same problem here. Tried via excel (cvs), text (cvs), comma delimited, semi colon delimeted. Nothing shows up. There is a line that the says "Do not forget to rebuild the products' search index? What is this? I want to go live soon. www.western-cowgirl.blingbelts.net

• 1 year later...

Hello! Can anyone tell my why the PrestaShop "Import" does not work???

Hi, does not work is not enough detail.  You are better served opening a new post with your direct issues, stating 'have same problem' is must like 'does not work'...with you  own new post you can put in detail, turn on debug see if error etc...and then community can help you...