Link to shop index when using cmshomepage module

Hi there,

our customer wants a main navigation displaying several CMS pages and a link to the shop, and have one of the CMS page as index page.

So a main navigation like [cms-page 1] [cms-page 2] [cms-page 3] [shop]

I’m using the cmshomepage module to have [cms-page 1] being the actual index page, and blocktopmenu to display this navigation.

But since if have a custom index page now – how do I link [shop] to what has been the original index page of the shop? If I just link to "/" or "index.php", I get the CMS page again.

Are there any parameters that can be passed to the index.php to get the same view again that the PrestaShop system would have displayed as index page if I had not set up the CMS page as custom index?

Glad if anyone can enlighten me on this one,
CBroe

Thanks for your reply.

the question is: what you want to display when you click on [shop] ?

When the user clicks on [shop] (which is not the default page), I want them to see the same view that PrestaShop would have displayed originally as index page if I had not made a custom index page.
Take the demo as example, the view that you get when simply calling http://demo-store.prestashop.com/en/
I want that view when the user clicks on [shop] – but I can’t get there by simply linking to / or /index.php, because that displays the CMS page set as index page – so my question is, how do I get that view again? What link would/could I set for [shop] to get this?
We do not want to link to a special category or product.

Our CMS pages are quite “blank”, they do not display most of the modules like the category list, etc.

there is no way to achieve this, it sound like you want to have several different homepages.

you click on "shop" and want to display homepage of your store - so you've got it as you want

if you've got cms module on homepage, you shop homepage just .... show it.