Error occurred during updating a product

I'm using PrestaShop 1.5.5. From Some days I's experiencing problem while updating a product or saving a product. Initially it was 500 internal server error. Even if that problem exists I clear my cache every time to solve that issue for temporary period. Now I'm getting a new kind of error. Please have a look on the screen shot. Every suggestion is welcome and appreciable.

fw37lg.jpg

yes but no luck. now a new problem is occurring. Though my sql server setting are alright and it loads the right page but sometimes gives this error "Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'internal-db.s169914.gridserver.com' (4)"

Please help the website is down and I'm undone

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

wow..I am sure this is very frustrating for you...the shop is up and I like what you have done.  As for the mysql, this would probably be an issue with your hosting, you should contact them to see if they can be of any assistance.

quick question: are you duplicating a product then try to work with it or are you creating a new product?

I'm afraid (for me any way) that without ftp/back office etc. this will be difficult (for me) to help resolve.

Have you considered using paid job post to get someone to help with this?  I don't do any private work but suggest for example bellini13 who has very reasonable rates.  I'm sure there are others as well.

Thank You for your kind suggestion. Let me ask the host provider first if they give any +ve response then I'll go for that else I'll ask someone to help me by posting the job. Thank you for your help and suggestion again. Lemme see :( . It is really annoying to see that after doing a lot of work you stuck at a point with no clue and unexpected results.

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

Thank You for your kind suggestion. Let me ask the host provider first if they give any +ve response then I'll go for that else I'll ask someone to help me by posting the job. Thank you for your help and suggestion again. Lemme see :( . It is really annoying to see that after doing a lot of work you stuck at a point with no clue and unexpected results.

yes, it is a nice site but there are many facets of websites that one must learn...it's a labor of love :)