Contact form not sending emails

HI there,

I'm hoping somebody can help me. The contact form on my website is not working.

A customer sends an email to me, the site says that it is sent, but then it never arrives to my email account.

I have tried several combinations within the advanced settings > emails.

I apologise if this is a reapeat of an existing thread, I have searched without finding a solution that I understand. I'm not a programmer and am realatively new to Prestashop.

Please help!

CC

customer receive this email? (customers receive this email too - it's a default feature in ps) 

Thanks for your reply Vekia, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying there :/

The customer receives an email saying that their message was sent, but the store owner (me) never receives the message that the customer has sent. I've have to remove the form from my site for now because if somebody sends me a message it disappears and I have no knowledge of it! I have added my email address but still don't get any emails through the contact form.

Do you know what I mean?

ok, so it's a bit more clear now.

in fact, email works as you can see (customer receives email from your shop about fact, that they used contact form)

have you tried with different email? i mean, email of your shop.

maybe you've got some kind of spam restrictions defined in your mailbox and all messages from your shop are treated as a spam. it is worth to check it.

in fact, email works as you can see (customer receives email from your shop about fact, that they used contact form)

maybe you've got some kind of spam restrictions defined in your mailbox and all messages from your shop are treated as a spam. it is worth to check it.

I actually just went ahead and used 'better contact form' module instead.

It looks pretty smart and it seems to work well.

Thanks for your feedback though.

No I just need to remove the link in the footer to the old contact form. Should i repost that as another question? (the CMS block needs to be edited?)

customer receive this email? (customers receive this email too - it's a default feature in ps) 

Hi there

I'm trying to find a way to disable this confirmation message or  to modify it cause it has order id and other stuff that shouldnt be there for a contact confirmation email.

any ideas ??