Where $HOOK_FOOTER is created?

Hi, I'm trying to customize a few the default template of last prestashop installation, v 1.5.6.1.

I enlarged the space from 980px to 1200px, and also changed all the other fixed dimensions. For the footer,also, but now I need to put the footer content on center in the footer. I've found the footer tpl file, where there ia a $HOOK_FOOTER template variable, but i cannot found it on the code, where it is?

I know that footer is combined with some block like reinsurance, contact etc. But under the reinsurance block there is an area filled by other blocks, I would like to insert a div container for all that blocks theat have a css property like margin: 0 auto; to center the content in footer space.

How I can do this?

thanks to all

GB

go to modules> positions search for "displayFooter" modules list

you will see there all modules added to the footer hook.

then you can customize these modules (you have to modify .tpl files of these addons) or just css styles (if you want to modify css stylesheet)

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

it depends on theme, this what you're looking for is a part of VIEW in MVC model.

design things are not related to prestashop core (model,controller).

you can check footer.tpl file located in your theme directory, search there for {$HOOK_FOOTER} variable,

somewhere near this variable you should find what you're looking for.

if not - this means that code you're looking for is a part of some module associated with displayFooter hook.

in this case it will be necessary to analyse these modules' .tpl files. one of them contains string you want to find.