Please Help: Unable to add new Product

LLBT

Hi Guys,

I keep encountering the following error when I wanted to add a new product:

Server Error
500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Could someone please help?

I am using Prestashop 1.5.6.1

My website address is:

promo.apexcel.com.sg/prestashop

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Laurence

Hi,

I just went to obtain the following debug error message, hopefully it helps.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "D:\HostingSpaces\apexcel\promo.apexcel.com.sg\wwwroot\prestashop\admin168\themes\default\template\controllers\products\informations.tpl" on line 175 "{/foreach}" unexpected closing tag' in D:\HostingSpaces\apexcel\promo.apexcel.com.sg\wwwroot\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 D:\HostingSpaces\apexcel\promo.apexcel.com.sg\wwwroot\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_compilebase.php(170): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unexpected clos...', 175) #1 D:\HostingSpaces\apexcel\promo.apexcel.com.sg\wwwroot\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_compile_foreach.php(224): Smarty_Internal_CompileBase->closeTag(Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array) #2 D:\HostingSpaces\apexcel\promo.apexcel.com.sg\wwwroot\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(475) in D:\HostingSpaces\apexcel\promo.apexcel.com.sg\wwwroot\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

Thank you very much!!

Best regards,

Laurence

you changed something in your back office tempalte?

Hi Vekia,

I only deleted the default products (ipod, laptop, shure earphones, etc) from the default template using back office.

After that, I experienced the problem when I want to add a new product.

Pls kindly advise, thank you.

Laurence