SOLVED! Urgent help! Adding only default combination to cart

Hi,

now for couple of days I have problem with adding  different attributes to cart. When you select other size or color it add again only default combination.

How to correct this? we have many calls from customers that they can make order,because they can't select their size or color.

I have problem on this site of mine 

www.trgovina-figura.si

Best regards

Martin

Edited by malcek (see edit history)

Thank you Dave

here is also other findings on this matter. If I use blocklayered and choose some size after that it won't show product page. 

here is link to product htat attributes are taken from

http://www.trgovina-figura.si/si/fantovske-majice/525-fantovska-majica-facebook-temno-modra.html

best regards

Martin

post-33924-0-59163100-1390419448_thumb.jpg

Edited by malcek (see edit history)

I can't get anything to go into the cart, default combination or otherwise. The image slides across but the cart doesn't change.

If I use the layered navigation and then click on one of the product, nothing displays. Looks like it's not dropping the selected filters from the URL, so it comes out e.g. like this (the red part shouldn't be there):

http://www.trgovina-figura.si/en/work-t-shirts/2106-jerzees-delovni-pulover-s-polo-ovratnikom.html#/colours-white/size-3xl

Do you get the same problems if you switch to the default theme instead of the charmlingerie theme?

Cheers, Dave

Hi Dave

i found out that we have some custom modification and this filed was making all the problems. I'm not sure why it become problamatic now, since we put this modification a while ago  :wacko: ...

Dave thanks anyway

Martin

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...