prestashop search array and query

glenskie16

okay i have a question. i would like to know where the array for the search is. i am trying to have it pull a number from another table and i cant find the array or the query for the search , im trying to get it to pull a part number along side the product that they searched for 

okay so i have edited it and i would like to know how do i get the part number out of it now ? here is my code 

$sql = 'SELECT *
				FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_group` cg
				INNER JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp ON cp.`id_category` = cg.`id_category`
				INNER JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category` c ON cp.`id_category` = c.`id_category`
				INNER JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product` p ON cp.`id_product` = p.`id_product`
				INNER JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_part_number` ON p. `id_product` = `ID`
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product', 'p', false).'
				WHERE c.`active` = 1
					AND product_shop.`active` = 1
					AND product_shop.`visibility` IN ("both", "search")
					AND product_shop.indexed = 1
					AND cg.`id_group` '.(!$id_customer ?  '= 1' : 'IN (
						SELECT id_group FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'customer_group 
						WHERE id_customer = '.(int)$id_customer.'

)');

do i need to echo it ? or add it to the array?

This query is a part of the find function. what i did what i added a line of code to the query which is this line of code

INNER JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_part_number` ON p. `id_product` = `ID`

Im not sure if that is even correct but it does work . what i am trying to ask and now i see i wasnt very clear is what do i add to the code so when the product shows it also shows the part number which is in the "product_part_number" table? i dont know how to get it to display that part number ? do i need to add some code to the product-list.tpl file ? 

I was able to track the issue down further and the results array is getting the data from `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_part_number` in the query, what I need now is to be able to put the results in the product-list.tpl either by assigning the values to a smarty variable (which I do not know how to do), or by outputting it with some other method but nothing seems to be working.

More specifically, I am able to output the data I'm looking for with "echo $row['GREKA'];" within the Search.php but I want to be able display this value through the tpl within the foreach loop for that ID.