Help; Store bugs need to be resolved

claudio

Hi,

I need a quotation to resolve the following issues with our website that various customers have been reporting about;

1) Customers cannot change currency
2) Customer adds a product to cart and after clicking on check-out, the product dissapears from the cart

Notes:
- Both the desktop and mobile versions of my site must be looked into as I think that most issues are actually more to do with the mobile site but the desktop version also has it's issues..
- Please report any other main issues that are picked up and the cost to resolve these
- I must be made aware of when the site will be put into maintenance mode beforehand
- Installed modules must not be uninstalled or updated
- Payment for above services will be done via Paypal (payment terms to be discussed)
- Please forward your quote via pm to resolve these issues for the below mentioned site as well as references of similar type of work done for other customers

PS Version: 1.5.0.17 (must not to be update to a newer version because of certain modules that we have that only supports this version)

Payments Methods: Bank Wire & Paypal

Courier Companies: None (not required)

Host: Hostgator

cPanel Version: 11.40.1 (build 9)

SSL: Yes

Dedicated IP: Yes

Hello,

Please do the following from your back office,

1) Uninstall the third party modules which you have installed.

2) If there is no problem then find out the module which cause the problem

3) If your problem is not solved then you can send PM.

Thanks,

• 3 months later...
On the 22nd January I paid Robin (username "CartExpert.net") to resolve the problems described in this thread, full payment was made in advance into his Paypal account and he said that it would take 2-3 hours to resolve the problem. Today is the 6th May, more than 3 months have passed and the quoted work has not been completed/problems resolved not does Kevin reply to my last 2 messages dated 22nd March and 5th April. Below is a copy of my last message;

"Hi Robin,

My patience is starting to run out, how much longer do I need to wait for your reply not to mention that the quoted work (which was duly paid for) be completed? The problem has definitely not been resolved as we still have customers that say that items that are in their cart disappear after checking-out, so what exactly did I pay you for?

I do not want to have to take measures into my own hands but I'm more than willing to pay someone that is capable to resolve this issue and also to let the community know exactly the service I've received from you."

I will wait a few more days and if this is not resolved anytime soon then I will make sure that I post a review of my experience on forums, social media etc..

Edited by claudio (see edit history)